FLO Factory Team

Past Races

06/12/2021 Motus Illinois
Race Recap
05/06/2021 Xterra Oak Mountain
Race Recap
07/25/2020 Dino Xterra Northern Indiana
Race Recap

Adam Meredith

Riverwoods, Illinois

Main Focus
Bucket List RaceXterra World Championship
Post-Race DrinkChocolate Milk

I am a 38 yr old Englishman living in Chicago, IL. I moved here in 2006 and now have 1 wife, 2 kids and 3 dogs. Professionally (80% of it) I am a landlord, owning low income housing in one of Chicago's poorest and most under served neighborhoods. The other 20% of my professional life I spend coaching indoor cycling for https://visionquestcoaching.com/, most recently hosting 3 online classes per week for our athletes. Think Peloton but for waaaay better ;-)
Currently my business partner and I are brainstorming the idea of creating an art based co-working space in Chicago's West Garfield Park for black owned artists and businesses.