Perks & Guidelines
Applications for the team open on October 11th, 2021.
There will be no cost associated with applying for, or joining, FLO Factory Team. If you're accepted, you will receive all membership perks and discounts. Spots on our team roster are limited, but we encourage everyone to apply.
Criteria for Picking Team Members
- Selected athletes will represent a wide range of backgrounds and ability levels.
- We seek athletes who have a passion for cycling, a positive attitude, and the desire to support your local cycling community.
- We seek athletes who are eager to support their teammates through our online community, and/or at team events around the world.
- The minimum age for acceptance is 18 years old.
Note that the timeline of perks related to travel and in-person events will be dependent on the continually changing COVID-19 pandemic.
- A steep team-only discount on products from FLO Cycling.
- Discounts on products from a long list of industry partners.
- Opportunities to win prizes from our industry partners.
- Access to coaching resources - workouts, blogs, tips, videos and recipes.
- Opportunities to enroll in direct coaching and group training with head coaching staff.
- Invitation to exclusive team gatherings.
- Invitation to activities planned around both local and national events. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other team members in person and race alongside them.
- Private access to the team website where you will build your athlete profile, share your race schedule and results, write race recaps, share photos, and interact with other members.
- Private access to the team mobile app where you can communicate with other members, plan meetups, check the team calendar, submit challenge completions, share pictures, and more.
- Private access to the team forum. This is the perfect place to seek encouragement, brag about your accomplishments, get inspired by your teammates, or just share a laugh with like-minded individuals!
- Access to exclusive team gear. This includes cycling gear, running gear, casualwear and more.
- Exclusive access to pro meet & greets and industry gear-talks throughout the year.
- Train and race in the current FLO Factory Team gear. We want all our members to represent the team in their athletic endeavors. We understand that some of our members will have ties to other teams and clubs, but we still want our members to represent the team as much as possible. We will have all types of team gear available in the official team store, and it is up to each member to determine how they will represent the team in their training and racing.
- Come to a team event. We strongly encourage our members to attend a team race and/or team gathering.
- Promote FLO Cycling with a postive attitude. As team members, you have been selected as an ambassador for the FLO Cycling brand. We expect our members to help with marketing efforts through social media posts and/or through interactions with your peers during training and racing.
- Subscribe to all FLO Cycling channels by like/follow. Engage with FLO, post pictures, and make sure to use the hashtags #FLOcycling, #FASTERbyFLO, and #FLOfactoryteam.
- Use the team website and team mobile app to stay updated and connected with other team members. Members should create a profile, keep your race schedule current, log race results, write race recaps, etc. The more our athletes share and engage with each other, the better we can promote everyone and brag when they do well.
- Refrain from publicly promoting any products from conflicting cycling companies. This is an exclusive partnership with FLO Cycling.
- Be respectful and responsible. Athletes chosen for FLO Factory Team are brand ambassadors and must behave accordingly. Any action that may negatively affect the integrity of the FLO Cycling brand (i.e. doping) is cause for immediate and permanent termination of membership.